August 20, 2006

NICK TURNER FIGHT! - comedy hypnotist

I know it's been a while since I rapped at ya, but I just wasn't feelin' inspired. This latest NICK TURNER FIGHT! isn't with a Nick Turner, But one Joshua Seth - Comedy Hypnotist. That's right, comedy hypnosis: the purest form of comedy. This FIGHT! took place over MySpace email. There are a few ways to promote whatever show you may be doing on MySpace, but one that you generally don't use, is in the messages function because it's personal and invasive. But this Comedy Hypnotist douchebag has no respect for my personal space so I asked him nicely to stop. But once a douche, always a douche. Enjoy



JOSHUA SETH EMAIL #1

Final Notice: Comedy Hypnosis Show this Sunday Aug 13th

This is your last chance to get 2-for-1 tickets to
"The Joshua Seth Comedy Hypnosis Show"
at The Center Stage Theater in Santa Barbara.

It's this Sunday, August 13th at 7:30pm

Details are here: www.centerstagetheater.org

You can still get 2-for-1 tickets by calling the theater's box office at (805) 963-0408 and asking for the MySpace discount.

See you at the show!

Joshua Seth
www.joshuaseth.com

PS - If you're not near Santa Barbara then sorry for the intrusion. This email is going out to everyone on my friend list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK TURNER EMAIL #1

RE: Final Notice: Comedy Hypnosis Show this Sunday Aug 13th
Body: please don't tell me about your show in my messages

------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOSHUA SETH EMAIL #2

RE: RE: Final Notice: Comedy Hypnosis Show this Sunday Aug 13th
Like I said in the mail you're referring to:

"PS - If you're not near Santa Barbara then sorry for the intrusion. This email is going out to everyone on my friend list."

My Space has no way to target friends in a radius around a specific zip code... yet. When you start to promote your own comedy shows you'll see that you either have to promote to your entire list or to none of them.

All my best,
Joshua


------------------------------------------------------------------------


NICK TURNER EMAIL #2

Ever since I "started" promoting the shows that I am "currently" "doing," I've found no problem in promoting my shows using bulletins and event invitations. Messages are a little more personal and I don't enjoy getting spam like your invitation. Thanks for apologizing by merely copying the P.S. in your letter. Classy. Apologizing doesn't make it okay, dude, promising not to do it again is definitely the way to go.

All MY best,
Nicholas

PS - Something to put in quotations in my next letter to you.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOSHUA SETH EMAIL #3

No worries. You've been blocked so you won't get any more emails from me.

Don't let the small stuff get you down,

Joshua

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK TURNER EMAIL #3

Like I said in the email you're referring to: "Something to put in quotations in my next email to you."

Thank you for your helpful advice to "not let the small stuff get (me) down." I have a couple of helpful tips for you as well. "When bad things happen to good people" I'd recommend some "chicken soup for the soul." Also, "who moved my cheese" has also got me wondering "what color is your parachute?" I wanna take a dump on your face you self-righteous prick. Have fun sexually assaulting the victims of your hypnosis, ass!

Nick

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're talking about. Comedy hypnotists are hilarious!

Please update your goddam blog more often.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Buddy said...

who...IS THIS!!!?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

This got...kind of out of control. I hope you are okay now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home