April 17, 2006

I'm the #1 Nick Turner In America!

Well, if you've been following this blog from the beginning, you know that I'm obsessed with my google rankings. I haven't reported on it in a while, because I was waiting for something big to happen. It happened. I am now the #1 Nick turner in America. And I'm only two Nick Turners away from being the #1 Nick Turner in the world. Fuck You Singer-Songwriter Nick Turner. You're Next.
Earlier I started a Nick Turner fight with the *cough* "#1 Nick Turner in the World." You can read that email here. He never wrote me back. He was a pussy. Sitting in his ivory tower, thinking no one could ever threaten his crown. This is the ultimate Nick Turner Fight. The fight for world domination. Some Tech Geek cannot hold my crown for long. Go USA!

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

When you google my name, your references to me on your blog are #3 and #4. Way to go!

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you Google my name, your references to me on your blog are #1 & #2! Ooh yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home