February 03, 2006

Things I know

1. When I am wearing headphones I am so much cooler than you. Also, I should have spent the extra money on a real Ipod and not this Ipod shuffle. Shuffle this, Apple!

2. Dried Fuit tastes worse than fruit that hasn't been dried. There is no need for this extra step, just give me the fruit.

3. Phone fights are the best because people can't punch you through the phone. Also, when you hang up on the other person you automatically win.

4. No, you can't sit there, my bag is sitting there.

5. Exclamation points are intrusive. I don't like to be yelled at by inanimate objects. Why are you yelling at me, piece of paper?!

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

maybe try returning your shuffle for the nano?

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you dum dum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home