January 04, 2006

Nick Turner answers Jonah Oppenheimer

On January 1st, Jonah Oppenheimer wrote:

I would like to know what you think of Kellee Santiago. I hear she likes spicy blogs. And, please, your opinion of modern art.



Great question Jonah, why don't I answer that one right now. Kellee Santiago rules! She is one fantastic lady and someone who I would love to have with me in the foxhole(if you know what I mean. And if you do, please tell me, because I have no idea what I mean.)

And as for my opinion of modern art, why don't I answer that one right now. Modern art seems to be moving in a positive direction. With such newcomers as people who are new to the art scene, things have really been shaking up lately. Certain new styles have really caught my eye and I look forward to even more modern modern art in the future.

Thanks for your question and remember folks, just drop me a question in the comment box and I'll get back at ya. Nick

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick, what is the deal with salsa?

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That modern art looks like sushi. Rarely is modern art both attractive AND funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home