December 21, 2005

Nick Turner Moves to Astoria!...again


Nick Turner will soon be living in a brand new apartment!(well, I don't know if it's brand new - the stains on the carpet tell a much different story)
For a change of pace, this new apartment is located in Astoria. Just like my current apartment. And my last apartment. And my first apartment in NYC was also in Astoria. I guess what I'm saying is that I was lying to you at the top of the paragraph when I said it was going to be a change of pace. If you want to read some blog that's not gonna lie to you, well...you're reading the wrong blog.
Anyway, the rest of this is the truth. One of the two dudes in the apartment actually went to high school with some friends of mine that had me in their wedding party last year. How f'n crazy is that? Give up? Well I'll tell you. VERY f'n crazy! Shout out to Jason and Lisa! MUL-NEE! What up, Fairfax, Virginia! Sorry about that to everyone who isn't them.
This concludes a long search for an apartment that had me at the end of my rope. This isn't that unusual, however, as my rope is shockingly short. But I get that from my Dad. Thanks for the short fuse, dad! Or rope, I mean.
Fuse-Rope, Oprah-Uma, Let's call the whole the off!
I'm back. This particular apartment search was the worst one yet. And as this will be my eighth apartment in NYC, I've had a lot of tough searches. This search saw an unprecedented number of people turn me down after meeting me. This included two lesbians, on gay guy, one musician, one chef, some other guy(I can't remember anything about him), one unemployed chick, and one self-proclaimed tomboy(read: third lesbian).
But I finally found one with two (seemingly) chill guys and I couldn't be more relieved. Ditmars Avenue, bitches. Ditmars Avenue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home