December 30, 2005

Be a part of the Nick Turner experience

Nick Turner is now taking suggestions. If you have a question for Nick Turner or simply a topic you think I should talk about. You know, for example, you wanna hear me talk about pants. You leave me a comment saying something like, "Hey what are your opinions on pants?" or just, "pants...huh?"
Then I'll write an entry that says something like, "Man I love pants...pants are good because...pants pants pants," and so on,
Do you see how fun this is gonna be? Let's do this America!

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

For my birthday, I would like to see some photos and/or video of the next Poker Night! Let's spice this blog UP. I would also be interested to know what you think is the best show on television right now.

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know what you think of Kellee Santiago. I hear she likes spicy blogs. And, please, your opinion of modern art.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home