November 14, 2005

Nick Turner refuses to blog more often!

Hello, everybody in the world. Today Nick's got some beef that he needs to address. What's up with all these people who feel the need to blog every day? Nobody's is so interesting or insightful that they need to blog every day. I mean, I am arguably the most interesting person that ever lived, but I don't even have that much interesting crap to talk about. It's not uncommon for me to go an entire weekend without even moving. Trust me, I am not making this up. What are all of these people doing! I've walked around the city and I don't see that many people doing anything that interesting. All I see are people moving arbitrarily around the city with no destination. They are simply giving the appearance of some busy life they lead where people are counting on them and they cant be late!

I DON'T BUY IT! I'll call your bullshit, every other blogger in the world. I'll be your Huckleberry. What are you doing that's so important?

Anyway, what I'm saying is that I refuse to compromise the high quality of this blog. If my art drives me to create on canvases that are not a computer, then so be it. Computers are so impersonal. If you want to know what I'm up to just give me a call. And no I will not give you my phone number because you're creepy. For you...you just read my blog. But for everyone else...call me. I'm a human being!

oh, and also, November 2nd was a Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home