October 27, 2005

Nick Turner's Halloween Costume Ideas!



Hello everybody in the world, it's that time again. The time of year that you begrudgingly follow the status quo and shell out your hard earned dollas on a costume that probably won't even be fun for one night. But you don't need to spend a lot of money to have a mediocre time on Halloween. You can have an okay time at a somewhat tedious Halloween party for no more than the cost of a breakfast sandwich. (disclaimer: depending on where you purchase your breakfast sandwich, cost may vary) So here now, a list of some of Nick Turner's previous costume ideas that you can feel free to steal and use as your own.

Some of Nick Turner's previous costumes:

-: 2001: Michael Jordan. Purchases: A black bald cap(about $4)
This look was achieved by wearing black bald cap and stopping there. I wore my own clothes, carried no basketball, but stuck my tounge out occasionally. How did people know who I was? I told them. Simple as that. Any incomplete costume is made complete by simply filling in the blanks verbally.

-: 2002: Man with a Job. Purchases: None
If you know anything aboout me, you know I am one tough cookie to employ. Jobs have never really been my cup of tea. Therefore I simply slapped on a suit and at strategic moments whipped out my cell phone and began yelling words like, "Buy" and "Sell," just like someone with a job would do. Any incomplete costume is made complete by simply filling in the blanks verbally.

-: 2004: Retarded Talk Show Host. Purchases: None (See Above Photo)
Sometimes there is just no time to think about a costume idea so you end up rummaging through Ryan Sturt's closet 20 minutes before you leave for the party but an hour and a half after you started drinking. What I found were two items: A wrestling helmet and a broken microphone. When you put these two together you invariably get Retarded Talk Show Host. This requires conducting interviews all night long but with a twist. When asking questions, hold microphone to interviewees face. When listening to answers hold microphone to your own face. Trust me, it is an entire night's worth of hilarity. Any incomplete costume is made complete by simply filling in the blanks verbally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home