October 11, 2005

Nick Turner puts up a picture!

Today, I, Nick Turner, succesfully installed a photo of myself on this website. I did it all by myself. I realize this sounds like I'm fishing for a complement, and I am. Nicky don't know alot about computers. I totally had to like take the picture on my phone then email it to my blog then like convert it to numbers and symbols and crap and then like hack it all in to the system and all that and what not. What I'm saying is I might as well have just cured cancer I am so proud of myself. Perhaps too proud. Apparently no one else is even remotely impressed because, apparently I should have learned how to do this in 1997. Apparently. But I was way too cool back then. I spent that whole year snorting cocaine off of a hooker's tits while riding my motorcycle all the way to Mexico. Why did it take me a whole year to ride to Mexico? That's between me and that priest. I guess what I'm sayin' is that I got a little nerdier today, and that's okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home