October 30, 2005

Nick Turner misses everybody in the world

Hey, everybody in the world. I miss you. I miss your hair. And umm.... I miss your eyes. I also...I also miss the fact that you are everybody in the whole world. I miss that. I miss you. Call me. But call me soon, don't gimme any of that I'll call you in six days Swingers style waiting to call. That movie was like eleven years ago. Get over it. Jon Favreau totally got fat again. I mean, I guess he's like a director now. So, he really has no real reason to keep off the weight. But seriously, everybody in the world...call me. I mean it. I really would like to hear from you. I do miss you. Oh no way, you're totally cuter than I'll ever be. But thanks for sayin' that. Anyway, I guess I'll be home in about ten minutes. Do you want me to pick up some chicken? I'm driving right past Popeye's on my way. It is too on my way. I've been taking this same route for the last four years, that's how I know! I didn't mean to raise my voice. Oh no you will not take my son away from me. Over my dead body! Corection. Over your dead body! I guess what I'm tryin' to say here is...call me. Wink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home