October 24, 2005

Nick Turner is Addicted to Approval

Hey everybody in the world, I was recently made aware of a new and lethal addiction plaguing our shores. That new plague is approval addiction. It's all there in black and white in the new book, "Approval Addiction: Overcoming your need to please everyone" by Joyce Meyer. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Oh my God! I wonder if Nick Turner is an approval addict?!"
I just quit smoking so I'm wide open for a new addiction to get a hold of me. I need to be precautious and learn more about this deadly disease. Well, luckily, the Advertisement for the book on the subway had the symptoms for all to see. A single question:

Do you worry about what other people think of you?

Oh my God! I do worry! Why, just this morning I took a shower....brushed my teeth...and combed my hair...just so other people wouldn't find me repulsive! I almost ran off to buy the book until I realized that the book was published by Warner Faith and those people are just crazy. Because God's not real. And those people probably think he is real. And that's crazy. 'Cause he ain't real.

  • Buy "Approval Addiction" at Wal-Mart.com
  • 2 Comments:

    At 6:35 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

    You quit smoking! I definitely approve. And Nick, it does concern me that you only take showers so as not to be repulsive to other people. I told you before, it's really not healthy to go without a shower for over a month.

     
    At 1:07 AM, Blogger bigshoulders said...

    good luck and keep it up. i've been smoke free for nearly a year. take it one day at a time and chew lots and lots of sugar-free gum.

    b.s.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home